All My Other Stuff

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Christmas in OCTOBER: Give Back




I am always trying to think of creative and meaningful gifts to give friends and teachers.  Here are some of my favorites!


Brown Beaded Watch

T.A.P.P.
Tumaini Aids Prevention Program

Facebook
Etsy Shop










Daydream Necklace-Charity Silver Lining Cloud

Daydream Necklace Charity: Silver Lining Cloud



Chains of Grace (on Etsy)




These guys live in my community.  Over the summer, their mother was killed tragically in a domestic violence incident that ended in a murder/suicide.  It is heartbreaking.  In an instant, these boys were orphans and their sweet Aunt Colleen and her husband are in the process of moving here from St. Louis and adopting them!  Colleen has a printing business, and to honor her sister Shannon, she has made a shirt for purchase that proceeds will go to Shannon's sons future.

I understand the love of a sister and my heart is warmed by how much good is cooing from this devastating situation.

Mama Said Tees
Shannon Smiles



I love gifts that give back, it is a beautiful thought that the proceeds of our gifts go to good and noble cause.



Currently Listening to: Grown Up Christmas List


No comments:

Post a Comment