All My Other Stuff

Monday, October 13, 2014

CHRISTMAS in OCTOBER: Leslie's Fashion Favs.



Oh Bloggy Friends!  I have made a list of Christmas MUST HAVES for you to put on your Christmas list this year!  I will be posting my suggestions all week!

It is NOT too early to start making a list!

For those of you who are rolling your eyes... BAH HUMBUG!  Go read someone Else's blog.  Maybe something about people who get Christmasy too early. 


Pardon the ALL BLACK clothing selection.  I am not Gothic or Emo.. (well, maybe sometimes but that is for a different blog entry. ) These are my 3 favorites for the closet for this winter!  I am nowhere near fashionable nor do I have any authority to speak on what is in style!  Most days you can find me wearing pajama pants, a sweatshirt, and mismatched socks.  With that said, in my "professional" opinion, these are staples, that all women of any size, shape, or color should have in their closet!





1. I have owned MANY brands of leggings and am here to say Lauren Conrad's are the best!  They are comfortable, they have room in all the right places and they are longer than most leggings.  I like the length for winter!  (and yes I did wear stirrup pants in 5th grade back in 1991)
#kohls




Lauren Conrad Leggings at Kohls











2. I don't typically like "booties" mostly because I think they make my legs look like tree trunks but these boots have a heel and are actually flattering to my tree trunks.  They look great with leggings or tights and dresses!  #target
Women's Mad Love Lenora Ankle Wedge Booties at Target

Women's Mad Love® Lenora Ankle Wedge Booties Additional View 0









3. I love me a long sweater dress. Add a scarf or necklace and you will be set!  Accessorize!!!
#oldnavy


(Stay tuned for my favorite accessories)

Scoop Neck Tunic Sweaters at Old Navy


and for tradition sake, I will post my favorite childhood christmas songs .....HERE


No comments:

Post a Comment