All My Other Stuff

Tuesday, October 14, 2014

CHRISTMAS IN OCTOBER: KidStuff


My kids have enough toys.  Luckily 2 out of the 3 of them are not interested in toys anymore.

Luckily?

I am sure I will regret saying luckily s o m e d a y when they are grown up-but today, I say luckily.

I am sick of my house looking like "Kinder Primrose Children's Hut"


Here are some Kids Stuff that I like:



Naartjie

When I visit Atlanta, I LOVE going to the Naartjie store at the Mall of Georgia.  I always load up for our daughter Ryleigh (age 5).  Last week, I discovered my Naartjie is going out of business NATION WIDE.  I am heart broken!  I bought Ry the very outfit that is pictured above!  You can still order online and I urge you to!   It's a great company and I love it!


Naartjie was founded in 1989 in Cape Town, South Africa when designer Anne Eales decided she wanted an alternative to the basics dominated children's clothing brands that were available to her as she shopped for her three young boys. The Naartjie brand that she created is a successful synthesis of several design elements that make it distinctive, inspirational and very popular.
From its inception, Naartjie has been a product focused company that generated new customers primarily through concentrating on its unique assortment and design elements. It quickly attracted an international following, including members of Great Britain's Royal Family and today receives business from loyal customers around the world including Africa, Europe, the Middle East, Asia and North America.
Naartjie South Africa and the worldwide rights to the brand were purchased in 2001 by Naartjie USA creating an International company and brand. Our first USA store was opened in Santa Clara, California in the Valley Fair Mall in March of 2001. Today Naartjie's corporate headquarters are located in Salt Lake City, Utah with merchandising headquartered in Burlingame, California and the Naartjie Design Studios and South African retail operations in Cape Town, South Africa. Currently we own and operate stores in both the United States and South Africa... with franchised retail stores in the Middle East. In addition to our retail stores, we have a rapidly expanding e-commerce business serving customers in over 30 countries worldwide.


Gift of Memberships
There are times when I wish our gamily has memberships to the Zoo or Children's Museum.
Or even the local YMCA.

Those are larger scale gifts, obviously!  But if your kids and/or grandkids  are like mine have enough toys and STILL complain that they are bored.. this would be a great gift to consider!

Maybe it's not a fun gift to wrap-but it truly is the gift that keeps on giving the whole year, Clark.

GAMES!


HedBanz










Story Cubes

My Favorite Books for Kids:




The Day The Crayons Quit






Wonder




In honor of Childhood Christmas:
I'll be Home For Christmas by Amy Grant


No comments:

Post a Comment