All My Other Stuff

Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Stuff You Should Know About Stuff



Recently I had the honor to preview
Tripp and Tyler's new book:

"Stuff You Should Know About Stuff"

before it releases next month.

While the kids were at schoo1 and Adam was off at work, I was left to my reading... This time, you could find the quiet walls of our home echoing my full blown belly laughs.

The "stuff" Tripp and Tyler tackel in this book are the things that we have all thought and perhaps never said outloud.


You know, important, everyday stuff like, how we can help friends move without actually doing anything.  Or, how much is too much when sneaking food into the movie theater?  They add their advice on dating, marriage, what you should know if you are a waiter annd how to tell if you are a TV addict.











Tripp and Tyler have the guts to say what we all are thinking-only they are funnier!


I have 4 of these books to give as Christmas gifts this year! (I will probably buy more!)

I love to laugh and I loved this book!

Tripp and Tyler know the importance of humor and I appreciate them for that!  I love that they know how to make fun of themselves and help us to not take ourselves so seriously!

This book is a must! 

No comments:

Post a Comment